I was born in Beijing in 1982, and I’ve been in the city for at least once every year, except for in 1989 and 1990. I have resided in the city from birth to 1988, and again from 2000 to 2014.
Here are my involvements in Beijing (activities with reduced duties in italics):
- Lecturer, Communication University of China
- Involvement with the Commission in Beijing on Correcting English Public Signs
- Columnist, Everyday Rail English
There are no currently upcoming events I will be take part in Beijing.
My favourite parts of the city (Top Five)…
5. Yizhuang (Tech / Business Development Zone)
2. Beijing South (Beijingnan) Railway Station
1. Beijing CBD (Guomao)