THE BOOKING PROCESS
▶ I’m at my best when talking about one of my speaking topics with expertise.
Please follow these quick instructions so that I can speak to your audience; this is to ensure you have a confirmed date as quickly as possible.
1. Send your request, ideally with a few dates proposed.
▶ Please note that I’m currently based in London, UK.
2. You will get a list of available slots sent back to you by email.
This should happen quickly. You will in general not have to wait over 24 hours for this. During the daytime (GMT), a response should take 2-3 hours or less. I’ll also give you a quote, unless you qualify for a free talk. (Please note that I can speak to you for reduced or waived fees only in exceptional circumstances; email me beforehand to see if this possible.)
This and all other relevant items are sent to you by email. This email is known as your First Talk Email.
3. Provided you are happy with the First Talk Email, book your slot.
▶ I’ll give you a reply on this within 24 hours.
4. Provide additional information if required.
5. Get your final decision. If successful, arrange for the event to take place.
▶ You may have to wait upwards of 48 hours (up to 96 hours for complex matters) for a decision to be made after I email you to confirm your request has been received. You will get this either after providing essential information (and provided your request is straightforward) or after providing additional information (where this is required).
SCHEDULES AND AVAILABILITY
Please book me as early as possible.
You can book me now for the following dates:
- London: Before 07 December 2015, between 20 January 2016 and 31 January 2016, and between 15 February 2016 and 30 June 2016
- Beijing: Between 20 December 2015 and 10 January 2016
On occasion, there might be slight exceptions to the rule, so always have more than one date in mind when booking me.
For other dates, remember to book early, so that I can make arrangements where possible.